Material: 100% Twill Silk
Pattern Type: Print
Style: Big Square Scarf
Design: Cartoon Flower
LOOK AFTER ME :
130X130CM Wearing Size :
MACHINE WASHING :
- If the label says the scarf is machine washable, it’s most
likely safe to use the washing machine, though hand
washing is always better for the fabric.
- Even if a scarf’s label says you can use a dryer, remember
that air drying is a much more gentle method.
HAND WASHING :
- Fill a sink or large bowl with cool water.
- Add a small amount of mild detergent to the water and create suds.
- Submerge your scarf fully in the water.
- Knead and squeeze it through the suds until it’s totally wet.
- Let the scarf sit in the water for around 15 minutes Drain or pour out the water.
- Rinse your scarf by holding it under cool tap water.
- Squeeze and run it under the faucet until the water runs clear through the scarf and there are no suds left.
- Squeeze water out of your scarf – be gentle! Don’t wring the fabric too hard.
- Lay your scarf on a towel and roll the towel this will eliminate a good
amount of dampness so it can dry.
- Unroll the towel and lay your scarf on a dry towel to completely dry.
Never hang a scarf to dry – this could damage its fibers!